1/16 scale 2023 Wish List

The Chevrolet 1533X2 truck used by the LRDG came in a wide range of varieties. There were Standard Patrol trucks, Wireless / Navigation trucks, Heavy weapons trucks, 20mm Breda trucks, fitters trucks, Medics trucks, HQ admin and wireless relay trucks. They were constantly modified throughout the campaign with early trucks being very basic and late trucks being basically modular in their ability. They were constantly being painted and camouflaged for nearly every Patrol. You could spend years modelling different versions of them. Then there are the Chevrolet WA and Ford F30 models which were similar. There was definitely no lack of varieties.

1 Like

I would really like to see a Leopard 2A4 in 1:16. There is the Tamiya kit available and several nice looking 2A6, but with the exception of the HOOBEN RC model, there is no Leopard 2A4 available. Hope to see such model one day. Cheers / Stephan

1 Like

from TAKOM - Panzerjager I and Bison I. Scrinshooting;)

A 1/16 figure that looks similar to this with the new US Army’s IVAS HUD goggles. I really like this photo’s pose although it doesn’t have to be in Arctic wear.

SdKfz 251 or or some soft skinned vehicle (Blits, Sdkfz 8, 7)

funny thing about reading your post (I 100% agree with it). I was moving a big bunch of kit boxes a couple weeks ago and found two Panzerwerfers in the pile. I said to myself that this is something for somebody to retool, and a 1/16th kit would be just awesome!
gary