1/16th. Panzer IV Ausf. H Re-Post

4 Likes

5 Likes

#233 - now that’s a pair of C clamps!

#234 - really like the toothpick picture, excellent idea :bulb: :clap:

2 Likes

That’ how you focus the clamping pressure in a certain area.
Donald

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Donald, lots of interesting pictures. Really like the pilers & cupola one (#291). However, in theclast picture (#294) steals the show woth the AA MG mount! That really looks like a real Pz IV AA MG mount.

2 Likes

I’m glad that you like it , here’s some more.

Lg. Pz.IV H #309 (640x480)

Tomorrow should finish up this build.
Regards
Donald

4 Likes

Here’s the finish.

This is the end of this build , these Pics. are what I was able to recover. Maby this will help any of you who want to build this kit.
Regards and best wishes.
Donald

7 Likes

Thank you this has been very helpful! It looks superb! Will you be posting the Ausf. J next?

3 Likes

Donald, thank you for sharing the build. I very much enjoyed following and checking out the pictures! A++

3 Likes

YES it’s coming starting tomorrow.
Donald

3 Likes

That is a lot of photos that you possted!Your work is impeccable. Well done!

Bill

2 Likes

I got this one too, I like to build it with the winter-tracks, I really like the look. There is a set from t-rex in 1/16 but the price is crazy, nearly the price of the model and I’m still thinking about to buy them. But I really like to get them, so it will happen sooner or later…
Nice build, like always. I really enjoy your posts.
Hope you are well and wish you a good time✌

1 Like

Hey Marco if you havent purchased the kit yet , DasWerk has a Stug III coming with the Winter ketten Track. It’s probably the same kit with different Track. They also have the Track coming seperatly.
Look for the kits at Andys Hobby their pre order price for the Stug with Winter Track is $119.99
Donald

1 Like

Hello Donald
That’s a good Information, I will get this

I have seen, that trumpeter has a new model in 1/16, a sdkfz 251. I have no more informations now, but that could be a hood one

Thinking about it , I’m working on the Ontos right now, will start a post when i have something to show
Donald

3 Likes