1/35 Railroad track

Looking for 1/35 Rail road track.
Does anybody have some . Buy or trade.

I have none, but I have been looking for Mini-art European Gauge rail. Apart from the box with the dead-end, it’s not to be found. I finally sent them a note and they said they would do another run of it in the New Year.

HTH

2 Likes

Trumpeter set 00213 (Euro gauge) seems to be in stock in several places (Goog search) although maybe pricier than MiniArt (?) :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

I’ve seen some available on eBay from Ukraine. However, these aren’t the of times to order from overseas. :rowing_woman: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@ Phil, Once again, great customer service from MiniArt!

@ Tim, The Trumpeter set includes a ballast base section which might account for the additional cost.

—mike

2 Likes

How much are you looking for Chris?

I would like a couple feet or so

1 Like

Sorry Chris, I just have a small section left over from the RPM BA-20 ZD Russian Armored Car kit I built a few years ago for a campaign.

Nowhere near enough for what you are needing. Sorry I can’t help you out.

Randy

1 Like

Hey I really appreciate you checking in responding. I have some inbound and we should see some good things coming out of it

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I was more than happy to look through my spare parts to see what I had. I am glad that you got what you need on the way.

Thanks,
Randy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.