1:35 Russian KV-1 (model 1941)

I’d like to introduce the second finished work. Please give me feedback on what needs to be added. I just want to say thank you to everyone here.

BR.

12 Likes

Very nice.
Cheers,
C.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

This is an uncaptured Russian KV-1?

You are welcome. Your KV-1 would look even better put into a diorama :smirk:
Please keep us posted on other builds you have done or are doing.

Cheers,
C.

1 Like

I like it! Which kit is it?

Looks good. You’ve captured that poorly maintained Russian look and feel.

Yes Right!:slight_smile:

I’ll make the Diorama after I study here. ~ I’ll update my work progress as I said.

It’s the Trumpeter KV series. ^^

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Nice I have one of these in my stash. Hope mine turns out half as good!

1 Like

Looks great to me. You have done an excellent job varying the green to avoid a monotone look.

Only thing I might mention that may improve it, is that the drive sprocket in the last pic looks too clean compared to all the others and with that much dried mud/dust on the wheel hubs, the recessed sections with the holes would have more in them too and there would be mud all along the hull around the suspension arms , etc.

Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed explanation~ I will refer to the picture you shared and work on it again. ^^ Thank you so much~

1 Like

Being someone who builds allot of Russian subjects . I must say you have done really well.
If this is your second build then I am truly impressed

It’s an honor to compliment you. Next time, I’ll try to make it better. ^^

It looks fantastic you and @panzer_modeler need to get together and show us old dogs some new tricks.

1 Like

Yah ditto! For a second build it turned out fantastic!

2 Likes

Thank you for your positive feedback.^^

1 Like

The additional operation is complete. Is it better than the previous version? I’ve added a small amount of mud. I want to hear your thoughts.^^

2 Likes