1/35 scale kits for sale. Uk sale only

I have the following 1/35th scale kits for sale. These are from my far to large collection of unmade kits and with increasing years, health etc and lack of time I think its best to reduce this down to only a few.
This is a UK sale only, no posting abroad, sorry.

Payment via Paypal only, with buyer to pay any reciprocal cost . Postage for a single item is £4. 60. Item will be sent either Royal Mail or Courier service such as Hermes with tracking. Tracking number will be provided. With multiple purchases postage cost will be subject to quotation based on size, weight of total package.

PLEASE NOTE. These are listed elsewhere so may be subject to removal at any time.

Bronco Sturmgeschutz III E Sd.Kfz.142/1. Kit No CB35119
Excellent kit of one of the many variants of “Stug” used by the German Army etc during WW2.
The kit is as you would buy it new, with all parts still sealed inside their plastic bags. £24.99 + postage

Meng Vs.Kfz.617 Minesweeper Kit. Kit No SS-001
This kit is as new, with all kit parts as purchased, still in sealed bags, little boxes etc. Some very minor wear to box itself due to storage
Interesting and unusual subject. £29.99 +postage

Dragon M1A1 AIM modern battle tank. Kit No 3535
Kit contents are as they would be when purchased new, still sealed in cellophane bags etc.
Dragon model kits at their best, with masses of detailed parts.
The box has some wear to it from being moved around in storage but in no way effects the contents, which fill this box to the lid and are as you would find when buying new, sealed bags.

The kit includes a metal barrel, Magic Tracks as part of its release. £29.99 +postage

Dragon Imperial Series Jagdpanzer IV A-0. Kit No 9059
The box is a little worn from moving around in storage but model parts are still contained within sealed cellophane bags.
This kit has original metal barrel, individual track links on sprues along with photo etch side skirts which were part of this release. £29.99 +postage

Trumpeter E100 Super Heavy Tank. Kit No 00384
Box has very, minor signs of wear but all the parts are still in sealed bags like they would be if purchased new. £31.00 + postage

AFV Club M42A1 “Duster”, Kit No 35042
Unopened, box still sealed. Condition is as “New”. £29.99 +postage

Takom 1/35 scale AMX 13 with Chaffee turret Kit No 2063
****Condition is “New” with all items still in their original bags etc. £24.99 + postage

Thanks for looking, any questions please get in contact

PLEASE NOTE This kit is now sold
Dragon M1A1 AIM modern battle tank. Kit No 3535
Kit contents are as they would be when purchased new, still sealed in cellophane bags etc.
Dragon model kits at their best, with masses of detailed parts.
The box has some wear to it from being moved around in storage but in no way effects the contents, which fill this box to the lid and are as you would find when buying new, sealed bags.

The kit includes a metal barrel, Magic Tracks as part of its release. £29.99 +postage

Hi

Please see this update to my initial post. Some kits have sold, so if they are not shown in this list then that is the reason and I’ve added a few more.
Meng Vs.Kfz.617 Minesweeper Kit. Kit No SS-001

This kit is as new, with all kit parts as purchased, still in sealed bags, little boxes etc. Some very minor wear to box itself due to storage

Unopened, box still sealed. Condition is as “New”. £29.99 +postage

Takom 1/35 scale AMX 13 with Chaffee turret Kit No 2063

Condition is “New” with all items still in their original bags etc. £24.99 + postage

Trumpeter 1/35 scale Russian T-90S Modernised.

Condition is New, with box still sealed as purchased. £30.00 + postage

Italeri 1/35 scale 368 Opel Blitz Field Radio Truck.

Condition is “Used” but is as you would buy it new with just some wear to box through storage.

Unmade model kit from Italeri. Detailed example of the WW2 German Opel Blitz truck with Einheitskoffer Field Radio Truck body to rear.

These kits when sold were not in sealed in bags so the parts are bare on the plastic sprues, but this is just as you would buy it new.

I believe this kit is no longer available. £23.99 + postage

Bronco 1/35 scale CB35065 Pz.kpfw. 35 (t).

This highly detailed kit is as new, with parts still inside their various sealed bags, with only very slight wear to outer box through storage etc.

It includes within it a lot of interior detail and will build into a fine example of this early WW2 period tank. £22.99 + postage

Dragon 6030 1:35 Sd.Kfz.138/2 Hetzer Early Version Tank Destroyer Model Kit.

Kit has not been started, still in its sealed bags ready to build into an example of the early version of tank destroyer commonly called Hetzer.

The box has very little wear from storage being the only difference from new.

I believe this kit is no longer in production and as such unavailable in shops etc. £29.99 +postage

Bronco CB 35038 1/35 scale Zugkraftwagen 5t ‘Diana’.

It will build into a highly detailed model of this unusual German self propelled gun used during WW2.

To my knowledge it isn’t readily available anymore and might well be out of production. £32.99 + postage

Bronco CB 35134 1/35 scale Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf A (Sd Kfz 141).

This kit is as new, with all parts still in sealed bags as you purchase it new.

With many detailed parts this will build into superbly detailed representation of this early WW2 German tank. £29.99 + postage

AMUSING HOBBY 35A006 FV 214 CONQUEROR MK1 BRITISH HEAVY TANK 1/35 Scale.

The kit is as new, with all parts still in sealed bags

With many detailed parts this will build into superbly detailed representation of this post war heavy British battle tank. £34.99 + postage

Hobby Boss 82439 1/35 scale ZTZ 99A MBT.

This kit is as new, with all parts still in sealed bags.

With many detailed parts this will build into a excellent example of a modern Chinese tank. £18.99 +postage

ICM No 35381 1/35 scale Panhard 178 with French Crew

New, box still sealed £19.99 + postage

ICM No 35582 1/35 scale German Light Personnel Car

As new, parts still in cellophane bags etc. £19.99 + postage

ICM No 3541 1/35 scale KHD S3000 German Army Truck

As new, still sealed etc . £19.99 + postage

PLEASE NOTE. These kits are listed elsewhere and as such may be withdrawn at any time.

If you want any one of these I suggest you buy it now to avoid disappointment.

Thanks for looking. Any questions please get in contact.

Alan

Hi

Unopened, box still sealed. Condition is as “New”. £29.99 +postage~~

RESERVED. Sold subject to receiving finalised payment.

thanks
Alan

Five more kits added to the list. See below. AFV Duster now sold and on its way to new owner

RFM No 5021 1/35 Puma German Schutzenpanzer
Big box filled to the brim with parts to build this modern german army vehicle.
All still in sealed bags as new. Mean looking gun on top when finished. £32.00 + postage

ICM No35506 1/35 Horch 108 type 40 Soft Top German WW2 Personnel Car
Still in sealed bags as new. Detailed alternative to the old Tamiya kit. £18.99 + postage

Meng TS-019 1/35 German Panzerhaubitze with add on armour.
Brilliantly detail kit of this modern German Army self propelled howitzer.
Massive gun, which has seen service in Afghanistan £32.00 + postage

Dragon No 6570 1/35 Pz.Bef.Wg.III Ausf J with Shurzen
N.B.This kit has the parts bags opened and a few, three or four parts cut from their sprues. I will check through to see if anything is missing but I’m sure its complete. I will do this before releasing it for sale. If it is shown to be complete it will be sold for £29.99 + postage

Dragon No 6843 1/35 Sd.Kfz.162 Jagdpanzer IV A-O
Still sealed in bags as new. Detailed model of this early variant of a Panzer IV chassis based tank destroyer. £32.00 + postage

Hi. Three more added to list today

Dragon No 6141 1/35 Sd.Kfz. 250/5 Neu le Beob.Pz.Wg
Brand new, still shrinkwrapped. £29.99 + postage

Meng No SS-004 1/35 M2A3 Bradley with Busk III with Interior.
Huge box still sealed, unopened. Very detailed kit. £34.99 + postage

AFV Club No AF35S-02 1/35 British CVR (T) FV101 Scorpion
Parts still sealed in bags as new. £28.99+ postage

Thanks for looking.

Hi

**AMUSING HOBBY 35A006 FV 214 CONQUEROR MK1 BRITISH HEAVY TANK 1/35 Scale. **
NOW SOLD

Thanks

Hi

Hobby Boss 82439 1/35 scale ZTZ 99A MBT.
This kit is as new, with all parts still in sealed bags.
With many detailed parts this will build into a excellent example of a modern Chinese tank. £18.99
NOW SOLD

Meng No SS-004 1/35 M2A3 Bradley with Busk III with Interior.
Huge box still sealed, unopened. Very detailed kit. £34.99 + postage
NOW SOLD

Thanks for looking.

NOW SOLD

Hi
Dragon No 6141 1/35 Sd.Kfz. 250/5 Neu le Beob.Pz.Wg NOW SOLD

Brand new, still shrinkwrapped. £29.99 + postage

New kits added
Cyberhobby 1/35 Flammpanzer III [F-1] value set with bonus figures

s-l1600.jpg

This kit is from Cyberhobby which is the same as Dragon Models.

Although the box shows some signs of wear through storage the kit is, as new, with box still sealed.

It contains a bonus set of Dragon Sturmpionner figures Kursk 1943.

This also comes with the excellent Dragon Magic Tracks.

I believe this kit is now out of production, so no longer available retail. £32.00 + postage

Miniart No 35188 U.S. Armoured Bulldozer

s-l1600.jpg

This highly detailed kit is as new with all parts still within its sealed bags

Will build into a highly detailed kit of this bulldozer often seen in action in WW2 and beyond. £29.99 + postage

Hobby Boss 1/35 MAN LKW 5t mil gl 4x4 truck

s-l1600.jpg

Detailed model of this modern German Army truck.

Parts still sealed inside plastic bags like new. £29.99 + postage

Meng 1/35 Merkava Mk.3D Early

s-l1600.jpg

This kit is as new with the parts still contained within their sealed plastic bags.

Will build into an excellent example of the Israeli Main Battle Tank. £32.00 + postage

Meng 1/35 Russian ZSU-23-4 Shilka Self -Propelled Anti-Aircraft Gun

s-l1600.jpg

I have this highly detailed kit for sale.

Condition is as new, with parts still contained within their sealed cellophane bags.

Will build it a superb example of this Russian Anti-aircraft weapon. £32.00 + postage

PM sent re HB 1/35 MAN LKW 5t mil gl 4x4 truck

Please see above

Dragon No 6570 1/35 Pz.Bef.Wg.III Ausf J with Shurzen~~ NOW SOLD

N.B.This kit has the parts bags opened and a few, three or four parts cut from their sprues. I will check through to see if anything is missing but I’m sure its complete. I will do this before releasing it for sale. If it is shown to be complete it will be sold for £29.99 + postage. UPDATE Checked through against instruction sheet, and ticked off, all present and correct.

Hi

Meng Vs.Kfz.617 Minesweeper Kit. Kit No SS-001 NOW SOLD

Dragon No 6843 1/35 Sd.Kfz.162 Jagdpanzer IV A-O NOW SOLD

Still sealed in bags as new. Detailed model of this early variant of a Panzer IV chassis based tank destroyer. £32.00 + postage

Thanks.

Hi
Meng 1/35 Russian ZSU-23-4 Shilka Self -Propelled Anti-Aircraft Gun NOW SOLD
I have this highly detailed kit for sale.
Condition is as new, with parts still contained within their sealed cellophane bags.
Will build it a superb example of this Russian Anti-aircraft weapon. £32.00 + postage

Thanks

spacer.png

Miniart 1/35 th scale Grant Mark 1

Brand new, still in its sealed outer wrapping. £32.00 + postage

s-l1600.jpg

Miniart 1/35 scale model kit of a T-55A Mod 1981

Brand New still in sealed plastic wrap unopened. £32.00 +postage

s-l1600.jpg

Bronco 1/35 Schwere Wehrachtschlepper SWS

This kit is completely un-started with all parts still in sealed bags etc.

It is a joint venture kit between Great Wall Hobby supplying the original kit, with Bronco adding additional detail. It doesn’t seem to be available much these days.

As you can see the box has a tear to one side and is dished inwards etc due to storage. Bronco kit boxes are not the most sturdiest of boxes, but the kit itself is fine. It will be wrapped in cardboard before sending to ensure no further damage to box entails during posting. £27.99 + postage

s-l1600.jpg

Miniart 1/35 British Staff Car with Crew

All items still within sealed bag.

Great little model of a WW2 Bantam staff car used by British troops. Kit includes a set of crew figures as well as the staff car. £16.99 + postage

s-l1600.jpg

Minart 1/35 Captured Russian Gun with German Crew

The kit is as new, still with the shrink wrapping around the box, which is causing the box to bow a bit under the tension.

I have read that this is no longer in production by Miniart but it may well be something they re-release at a latter stage. £17.99 + postage

s-l1600.jpg

HobbyBoss Panzer 1 Ausf A ohne Aufbau

This great little kit was originally produced by Tristar who no longer exist. Fortunately Hobbyboss purchased the molds etc and reissued these fine kits under their own label.

This kit is as new, still in its sealed bag to make up an example of a German WW2 training vehicle for Panzer crews. £18.99 + postage

NEW ITEMS ADDED 3rd March 2021

spacer.png

Trumpeter German VK 3001 (H) Pzkpfw VI Ausf A.

Unstarted, still in its sealed bags. very slight wear to box. £26.99 + postage

$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

IBG 1/35 Einheitsdiesel Pritschenwagen (Metal Cargo Body)

This model of a German Truck with metal cargo body is unstarted still in its sealed cellophane bags. Box top has become a little dished down in storage but kit is fine.

£21.99 + postage.

IBG Models 1/35 Einheitsdiesel Kfz.61 Fernsprechbetriebs kraftwagen heavy telephone exchange van

Kit is unstarted, still in its cellophane bags. Box top is a little dished down due to storage but kit is as new. £23.99 + postage

Revell kit of the Bergepanther, early version.

The box being flimsy as all Revell kits are, has suffered from a bit of squashing in storage but the kit is fine, still in its sealed bag. £18.99 + postage

Hobby Boss kit Hungarian Light Tank 3M Toldi 1

Kit is unstarted, parts still sealed with the box having some shelf wear from storage. £17.99 + postage

NOW SOLD

Hi. Kit now Sold

Thanks

Dragon 1/35 Leichte (Funk) Pz.Kpw.1 Ausf A

As new, box still sealed unopened of this German WW2 radio communications tank. £27.99 + postage

Trumpeter Canadian AVGP Grizzly (Late)

Although unstarted the parts for this kit have been removed from their plastic bags. I will wrap with bubble wrap to protect parts. £14.99 + postage

Revell Bedford QL & 6 Pdr. Gun. This is quite a sort after kit as I understand it.

The box on this is quite flimsy, as is with all Revell kits. This one is a little squashed and worn through storage etc. The main lorry bag is still factory sealed but the gun bag has been opened. One of the wheel halves has come off the sprue. I tried putting back in place but it slips down, it is however in the now sealed bag. £27.99. + postage

Heller 1/35 Somua S35

Please read description. This is a very old kit and originally could be made as a French version of the Somua or the captured German PzKpfw 35.9.739 (F) but the decals for the German version have been removed from the decal sheet. This predates the Tamiya kit by many years and as you can see the box is tatty from storage over the years. £12.99 + postage

Takom Hanomag SS100. German WW2 tractor

This kit is still in sealed bags but without the original box, as that was the victim of a cup of coffee that was spilt over it. It will however be well boxed and protected. Nicely detailed example which would look great in a diorama. £29.99 + postage

ADDITIONAL KITS 23rd March 2021

Miniart 1/35 T-54 -2 Soviet Meduim Tank Mod 1949

Unstarted, Sprues still in sealed plastic bag £24.99 + postage

Miniart SU -85 WITH INTERIOR

Unstarted , Sprues still inside sealed bags. £32.00 +postage

Bronco 1/35 25 pdr Ammo Set & No.27 Limber with canvas cover

Unstarted, still in its sealed bags. Great kit to add either to a stand alone 25 pounder or if you have the Bronco Valentine 25 pdr but didn’t get the special edition which includes this essential. £11.99 + postage

Hobby Boss 1/35 German Le.Pz.Sp.Wg (Sd.Kfz.221) Leichter Panzerspahwagen- Early

Unstarted, still in sealed bags. £15.50 + postage

Hobby Boss 1/35 German Sd.Kfz.222 Leichter Panzerspahwagen (1st series)

Unstarted , still in sealed bags £14.99 + postage

$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Resicast 6 pounder antitank gun, with crew and ammo from Castoff, which I believe are either hard to source or out of production.

These are resin items rather than plastic so will require different build techniques and gle etc. £34.00 + postage

Meng King Tiger (Henschel Turret)

All parts still in sealed bags. Includes crew figures etc. £24.99 + postage

Takom 1/35 King Tiger Initial Production

Great kit. still in sealed bags etc, unstarted. £35.99 + postage