3 Ro Italian Truck - Troop Carrier Nro: 35055 IBG Models

Hi everybody, I present the new project It´s a kit of IBG models, an Lancia 3Ro Italian Truck, a Troop Carrier in 1/35, I hope to share with you the process of your assembly and I hope to share with you my job.
The model:
3Ro Italian Truck
Regards, Omar

4 Likes

FYI, this truck is also available in an “In German Service” version. 12SS “HJ” used a lot of Italian softskins, including Moto Guzzi motorcycles.

1 Like

Yes its correct, the moto Guzzi its an interest kit, but I don´t have ones of it… :sweat:
But now I only think to assemply the truck, Then maybe put some soldiers around the truck; I will see… :woozy_face:

Now, the few steps that I done, the kit is regular, but It has details interest. The pics…:

3Ro Italian Truck (7)

Regards, Omar

5 Likes

The Lancia 3Ro start to have form, the structure basic is finished:

Regards, Omar

6 Likes

Hi All, the advances with the Lancia 3Ro, I prepare the parts of the cabin for the step of its paint, Go the pics:

Regards

3 Likes

nice model… probably I will buy it for some conversions…

1 Like

Yes its an intrest kit. we can see how it take form. Step by step. Regards,Omar

The model began to take shape, more advances, the frame and wheels in position, the photos

Regards,Omar

3 Likes

I worked on the cargo box, it took more work than I expected. At this moment I try to make the canvas, it the third intent, will be see f it in the next hours…

Regards, Omar

2 Likes

Hi Omar, The Troop Carrier’s skeleton looks great as is. However, your canvas magic is shaping up very nicely. 🪄

—mike

2 Likes

Its a wonderful looking kit but what you are doing with the canvas looks like its going to turn out amazing so far.

Keith

1 Like

Thanks my friends by your comments, I could advance with the canvas, have put colors, and the truck has take form… look the advances:

I hope you enjoy my job, regards, Omar

4 Likes

Hi
The last step, before to paint…

Regards,Omar

3 Likes

Good work Omar. The tilt cover is excellent, I bet roping it up took a while. I have the German version (only difference will be paint scheme and markings I surmise) in my stash. I may do this next looking at your results, it’s one good looking truck.

1 Like

Thanks by your comment, I think you only must to take decision to start, and step by step you can have a good result, with a little patient. The model has some mistake when you advance, mainly in the cover motor, becarefull in this part. Present the parts before use the glue.
Regards

Well I follow advance with the Lancia 3Ro, the truck is ended, I will put it in its base, and then I really will end with the model, show you the pics with the advance:

Regards, Omar

6 Likes

Well my friends, I finally end with the Lancia 3Ro, of the Royal Italian Army in Greece in 1940. I put the model in its base and have taken the last pictures, I appreciate yours comments and hope the model like you. Will be in touch.

Regards, Omar

12 Likes

Hi Omar. Oh yes, I like it very much. The weathering is just right.

1 Like

That is a nice project you put together. I like the canvas top, it gives it character. Would have never imagined how many parts are included in this kit, looks like you had a lot of fun.
What material did you use to make the canvas cover and what did you apply to keep it’s shape?

~ Eddy :tophat:

1 Like

Really nice build, just weathered and worn perfectly.

Keith

1 Like