3D printed AMX 10P

Hi all
I’ve uploaded to my site an article about a brand new AMX 10P model from a new French brand Hacheckaprints. The brand is dedicated to French modern army subjects. It is only available through FB so far.

The model has been built by a friend of mine.

Enjoy the visit!
Olivier
http://olivier.carneau.free.fr/gb_version/index.htm

9 Likes

Oh. My. God.

Olivier, thank you! The one outstanding vehicle lacking in 1:35 is this one (I am aware of one in resin but am unsure of its availability).

Wow. And this so soon after the issue of the M59. Happy days for Cold War modellers!

Any chance of a build review before I tackle the perils of Facebook (not being a user, I realise I may be seriously disadvantaged).

1 Like

Nice Olivier … thankx !

I wonder …is France currently seeking to replace the AMX 10P ?

Cheers
Christopher

1 Like

AMX 10P was replaced by the VBCI 8x8 in the french army in 2006-2007, the last operation was Lebanon UNIFIL mission. It remain some AMX 10 in CENTAC/CENZUB (like NTC in the US)

1 Like

The article itself is a build review in a way.

Olivier

1 Like

The CENTAC (NTC) OPFOR is equipped with VBCI since the 5th Regiment de Dragons has taken responsibility of the mission. CENZUB (FIBUA training center) should be the last unit using the AMX 10P.
I believe the 40th Regiment d’artillerie still uses the VOA (FIST) variant along with the AU-F1.

Olivier

2 Likes

So it’s all wheels in the future … only few tracks left.

1 Like

I take your point; in my joy I missed the obvious!

1 Like

Amazing work!!!

1 Like