8 Wheelers from 1965 - to Present

Okay, quick question. How would the award show on the individual participant’s page? I’d love to see my first campaign award on my page and I don’t see it. :frowning:

1 Like

Jim is in the process of doing them now. When I sent it all to him initially, there was an issue with the award format, but it’s been sorted now , so it will be incoming soon ok :+1:

1 Like

Thanks mate. :+1:

They are on the Badges page under Menu (the three lines at top-right of the page), and you get a list of all available badges - the ones you have earned have a green tick.

2 Likes

On a mobile, click the upper right with your icon, go to the far right profile, summary. From the summary page, click the summary drop down and scroll to badges. It will list all the forum and campaign badges awarded.

HTH

1 Like

Awards should be with all the guys who completed builds :+1::+1: thanks to @staff_Jim

1 Like

Not yet, at least for me…

1 Like

You were defo on the list, so should be inbound mate …let me know otherwise ok :+1:

Got mine thanks John

1 Like

Just checked that badge - seven folks got one, but not me. Care to give Jim a poke?

1 Like

On it. Have messaged Jim about yours and Reyniers at SablelLiger who appear not to have had it yet ok :+1:

1 Like

Should be sorted now.

2 Likes

Thanks! All good.

1 Like