A bit more foolishness

Terrified cheerleader/hot meangirl about to get chomped!

I’m planning a small dio of highschool corridor with some hall lockers. She’s being menaced by either a 75mm - 80mm werewolf, or Alien figure. She’s 54mm so that will make whichever monster seem more terrifying. Reminiscent of 60’s monster movies.
Any comment on choice of monster? I haven’t ordered either yet.
:smiley:

9 Likes

On the other hand, she could be describing to her friends: “(Gasp!) …It was this long!!”
Naughty…naughty! :open_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

“And then he wanted to show me his plastic toy tank models, and I was like…!”

3 Likes

Maybe something emerging from the locker (sand worm miniature, giant snake, evil terror from the hell mouth in the locker and a fallen, misused ancient spell book at her feet) or something perched on the locker top (daemon, giant spider on the ceiling, character from Revenge of the Nerds with a camera) I have to admit I’m partial to anything from Alien and that cheerleader figure has great horror/humour potential. It should be an enjoyable build whichever way you decide to go. I hope you have fun with it.

1 Like

There’s always this guy:

or this:

They are quite inexpensive compared with some other options. There’s also oversize insects (from the AMT Gigantics perhaps), Zombies, some large alien beastie from a Sci-Fi wargames range, or the small tyrannosaur from Tamiya’s Mesozoic Creatures set.

Cheers,

M

@SdAufKla has the perfect :bulb:idea for true horror.

I think Biggles had a good idea but in terms of the original question such an object would have to be actually constructed & that’s not gonna happen for so many reasons…but it would bring a whole new meaning to “flash”. That aside & on the principle that less is more, maybe a small spider or mouse? Or an empty bottle of cement? :tumbler_glass:

Or maybe just a stack of those Italeri cardboard boxes Verlinden once did…

I like this figure, even though she appears quite mature for a cheerleader.

I just have visions of those Carnival games with rotating clown heads with wide open mouths, that you pop ping pong balls in, so football/basketball about to hit her in the face…

1 Like

I think this is a cracking idea. Anything monstery and bigger than her would look great, scale wise.

Here’s what I have in mind:

(minus the Little Red Riding Hood figure)

or:

Yeah…well, she’s not too bright! She’s already been to 4 high school proms! :woozy_face:

:grin: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing: :rofl:

1,2,3,4,5… 10 characters long now

1 Like

I like this one… screaming back at her.

2 Likes

I was hoping someone would suggest a Predator… :+1::+1:

1 Like

After much deliberation I decided to go with the werewolf, as the theme is a 60’s/70’s high school horror type movie. The Alien was my close second runner-up. Predators generally only target prey of value, or armed adversaries. This cheerleader/snotty meangirl is apparently of little value! (Maybe for mating purposes to produce a predator/human hybrid! May not be genetically compatible, but worth a go!) :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Any port in the storm when on deployment.

1 Like

Absolutely, ask any Japanese Tentacle Monster…
:grin:
Cheers,

M

1 Like

Was that “tentacle monster”, or “testicle monster” :thinking: Or both!? :exploding_head:
Apparently it’s already been tried, successfully:

and here:

Somewhat bizarre!

2 Likes

And octopus foreplay: