Banjo - my trusted friend 2008 - 2022

Thanks John.
I think we gave him a good retirement home. He had quite a few favourite spots to sleep.

1 Like

Hi John, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, the loss of a loyal friend is always hard.

Jim.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Banjo John. We lost our Savanna about 9 months ago. We rescued her from Georgia and had 12 wonderful years with her. When she died we were devastated, especially my kids. Took a long time to get passed it. She was a black lab/ border collie mix. She was the sweetest thing….

We have since rescued another dog this time from South Carolina. He’s awesome his name is Harper, he’s an Australian.

My family and I will be praying for you guys !

4 Likes

Thank you Jim @iwatajim … Its kind of you to say it and also Richard @metalhead85 I’m glad you got Harper, he looks lovely… We know we will see Banjo again … He is waiting for us

So sorry to hear that, Johnny. That is THE worst part of owning a pet. We just got a new Shiz Tzu after the passing of our previous one almost 3 years ago. We just weren’t ready. As many others here have said (and I’m teary-eyed as I write this), we understand what you’re feeling, and we share your pain. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Thanks Gary, kind words and it’s just wrong that we only get them for so short a time… That’s the cruel part …