Beach and Beach Goers | ModelGeek

First, Armor35 has a new website:

Project Armor 35's new site

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://modelgeek.com/news/beach-and-beach-goers
1 Like

Nice figures, not sure how they fit under the ModelGeek site though?
Andy :slight_smile:

Cause it’s science fiction that I would have two girlfriends, the wife is not going to be happy at all. :upside_down_face:

Probably a mis-selection when creating the post.

Think you might find its more fantasy then science fiction :joy:.
Would be better off posted on AutoModeler.

2 Likes

Just cause I keep my wife drugged to stay with me doesn’t mean I couldn’t have a side hustle or two. It’s 2021 anything is possible. :crazy_face:

There is a historical miniatures area that might work better. Someone posted the cats and other Armor35 figure there.

Hmmm…welcome to Miami! :roll_eyes:
:smiley:

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I posted these here because I wasn’t sure how they would fit as historical figures, either. Tonight I found an area that should be appropriate, the UNCATEGORIZED area of KitMaker. Is there a way to move this post other than rewriting it?

There is a historical miniatures area that might work better. Someone posted the cats and other Armor35 figure there.

That was me, too. The cats? While there are possibly some people who would collect and paint 1/35 cats just for the love of cats, I consider them as diorama accessories. As such they a would be appropriate to post on any site where dioramas are made, a’la farm animal sets.

Obviously, Armor35’s “Stalker Girl” is a sci-fi subject and goes here. What about their “cheesecake” range of “Bikini Girls,” and buxom tank crewwomen “fantasy girl” series? Some of these subjects are ‘best guess’ choices as to which site to put them on. Got a better idea? Tell me. I’m happy for suggestions. :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

Heck, yeah!~ I could see the 1/24 set gracing some big money sportscar scene, or (more likely) in a rural pick’em up truck. :joy:

Yep the Stalker and buxom tanker girl do qualify for ModelGeek, and the Bikini ones would complement the Airfix 1/32nd Beach Buggy over on AutoModeler.
They would all go well on the old Historicus Forma site, but there isn’t a content page for that anymore.

Is there a way to move this post other than rewriting it?
Not as far as I know. The topic can be moved just not the content news item.

Yes but a mod like @Uncle-Heavy would have to do that.