"Black power" from Bravo-6

1 Like

I replaced the ammo belt of the M60 with Live resin one, which has finer detail. It stretched my nerve to the limit, conforming to the body, using hot water, but the result looks nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great addition. Maybe a little late but I came across this website for 782 gear.

1 Like

Are you going to put any writing on the helmet?
What kind of shirt is the sleaveless guy wearing?.

1 Like

I may add writings, this is good idea :+1:
About the shirt-I’m curious too :slight_smile:

It is not a flack vest or a cut off T shirt. I am thinking maybe a civilian shirt.

It’s a towel, with a neck hole cut and the sides sewn together at the bottom to form a pullover like shirt/poncho/whatever…

5 Likes

Brilliant!:bulb:

1 Like

Very nice finish.

1 Like

I painted the various stuff on the helmet of the MG guy and added writings-OHIO USA on the right and WAR IS HELL on the left side, try to read it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Nice, I like it a lot! How did you manage to paint such small letters? Or did you do a custom decal?

Mario

1 Like

Hi, Mario!

I wrote it with Raphael 8404 2/0 brush and some retarder :slight_smile:
Although I think 2/0 brushes and below are overkill, 0 and 1 are with enough point to do the job :wink:

Regards!

2 Likes

Very nice! The hand painted letters have that nice loose feel to them. :art: And thank’s for the brush tip (pun intended). :grin:

—mike

2 Likes

Thanks, Mike!

I ordered also the photographer, I have something in mind for a small diorama :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The photographer is here, another nice figure from Vladi :+1:

4 Likes

Venko, your work is outrageously good! Gonna follow you more often :wink:

1 Like