Blitz: Bernard Tank Transporter | Armorama™

Blitz Kit's 1/35 scale Bernard tank carrier kit is to be re-issued on a limited production run. Available as pre-order, with shipping to commence by July 2023.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/blitz-bernard-tank-transporter
4 Likes

Already ordered, I snoozed the first time around …
Hoping for a re-issue of the flat bed truck.

Blitz has the habit of doing production runs and then taking the model out of production.
Now they have ventured into 3D-printing so I hope that some of the other kits will get updated.

1 Like

How much is it?
Is it resin molded or 3D printed?

It ain’t cheap …
Some cast resin and a few 3D-printed parts

1 Like

It’s a beautiful kit.

and a lot of pretty Euros as well …
:wink:

1 Like

H.P.

2 Likes

I was able to get both kits (the Bernard and D16C) the first time around - actually they did two runs the first time around after the first sold out so fast, and I pleaded to get both kits, which I did.

Blitz Kits are very good, but they are simplified somewhat compared to the likes of Des, Resicast, etc. Nothing wrong with that of course. I’m tempted to a order another Bernard, but I actually still have the old Alby kit of the Bernard as well. And to be honest, while the Blitz kit is better, it is not significantly so. I actually would compare Blitz kits to the Alby as far as detail, simplicity, etc.

1 Like

Nice to see this one available again, but to my eye, the old AlBy kit still looks far better, with better shapes and proportions. And a pity Blitz haven’t improved some of the parts offered in the first release, like the front wheels.