Bosnian JVBT-55 engineer vehicle

My latest project. A JVBT-55 engineering of the Bosnian military, circa 1995.
Panzer Shop conversion kit on Tamiya T-55.
Not for beginners. The conversion is out of spec and requires a lot of scratch building.
Still, I think it came out alright.

23 Likes

Good job and thank you. Probably now one will be out in plastic.

5 Likes

That usually happens… maybe Takom or Miniart.
I doubt Tamyia or RFM.

2 Likes

Great work !
Those conversions aren’t easy. You made a terrific job out of it.
What colors did you use on the camo and any special decals for it ?

1 Like

Wow, great work. Looks like about 80% conversion kit and a few bits of plastic kit just to call it a conversion :grin:

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t think there will ever be any plastic kits. There were few made and not used much. Now, the VT-55 version, we can only dream.

1 Like

I used a mixture of AMMO and Vallejo paints. No decals used. About the only makings were digits on the crane. Most of the reference photos I have are museum pieces with no markings.

1 Like

Yeah, the bottom half and running gear are from Tamiya, tracks from Trumpeter, and most of the resin pieces were re-done.

2 Likes

Righteous, brother.

1 Like

The result is fantastic… Really a great vehicle. Now for a dio and at least one fig :wink:

1 Like

Rare vehicle and brillant work !!! Love it.

1 Like

What a beast! Great paint work on it too and it is nice to see it in the bare plastic and resin prior to getting painted to appreciate just how much work went into it.

1 Like

Robert that is an outstanding job you did there! From the build to the excellent finish, it looks awesome. The weathering is fantastic too.

1 Like

Oh and the details on the rear deck are fantastic too!

1 Like

Great job, looks awesome!

1 Like

It’s a real nice build and finishes.

Cheers,
Ralph

1 Like