Build up of a Challenger III in 35th with scratch built turret

1 Like

I dig the revolutionary dogma in the English translation. Been a while since I’ve seen the word imperialists in print.

4 Likes

You sometimes got to play the game to get published in China.
I never read their articles, just look at the photos

1 Like

I wasnt a fan of Cr3 to begin with as I did love our rifled 120mm, but it is growing on me now. Pity he didnt have proper Bowman ABAs and the anti slip sections are a bit thick, but it looks good for a scratch built turret.

1 Like

Haha yeah the google English translation leaves a lot to be desired. Significantly better than my Mandarin Chinese though!! Still for a scratch build it’s very good in my opinion. In regard to the gun Johnny I agree in some ways, unfortunately if you want to get higher muzzle velocity’s you have to go smoothbore. Ammunition will be significantly cheaper though, I mean just about everyone in the west uses this gun.

1 Like

That model does look very interesting; for those who might wish to contemplate such a build, a firm called Scottcast in the UK provides a turret, which will at least get you going. I found mine on eBay some time ago but I note that a Scotttish concern seeems to stock it, and other initiatives:

SCOTTCAST (ams-paints-and-accessories.co.uk)

1 Like