Building a 1/16th. Greyhound with Value Gear Stowage

Well it’s finished , here are the final Pics.

Regards
Donald

9 Likes

This wasn’t a bad kit , The only problem that I had was with the Front steering joints I had to do a little carving to get them to fit.
The bumps on the inside where the parts go together were on the wrong place the top and bottoms were changed around and to get them to fit like in the instructions I had to modify the parts.
This is just to bring this to your attention , of course Maby that’s how they are suppose to be and I screwed up. Oh well I try
Regards
Donald

4 Likes

Congrats Donald, it’s a good looking build. Didn’t realize its size, bigger then I thought it would be.

2 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Nice finish. Thanks for sharing all of the SBS build, issues, and solutions :beers:

1 Like

Wow, that turned out awesome. Looks like I just might have to pull the trigger and get this as well. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Very nice build Donald. It came out great. Thanks for showing us. What’s next on your bench?

4 Likes

I’m thinking about the Trumpeter Stug.III Ausf.G in 1/16th. scale.
Regards
Donald

4 Likes

I am sorry and of course WAY too late.Thats the part(s) that are in the kit. I just wanted you to see which period(early or late) instrument cluster.

What brass color did you used for the rounds?

JP

1 Like

I airbrushed first a coat of Gloss Black Acrylic and after it dried overnight a coat of Alclad 2 Pale Gold Lacquer.
Regards
Donald

1 Like

Great builds and finishes.

Cheers,
Ralph

1 Like

Glad you like it, I’m still waiting for the Zimmerit for the Stug III , it has cleared customes and should arrive any day now.
Donald

1 Like

That is an incredible job. The color seems perfect, and the material seems to look like woven material and again, wonderful colors. Great work!

1 Like