Built Kits of Vehicles from the Current Ukraine War

@Johnnych01 i appreciate those kind words, i knew the idea of my thread could lead to issues but i also knew rhere would be plenty of good quality pictures.

@Frenchy @ruzzaa i owe Frenchy and ruzzaa a few beers as they have continued to supply images daily of new and interesting subjects and they managed to stay off the political stuff when many have fallen inro that trap.

Klaus

3 Likes

Posted else where…

18 Likes

”Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy”… :notes: :notes: :notes:
:smile:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Great builds

Posted elsewhere.

19 Likes

Still looks very nice DV and good to see it here now as well. :+1:

1 Like

My builds from this war, finally finished up this week as I had time off and cleaned up my workbench of half finished stuff enjoy the pics, the T-72B-3 mine clearer is the new meng kit, the T-72 with overhead grating and soft armor is the new trumpeter kit, the VDV is meng, as is the damaged gaz- tiger the T-64 bv mod 1985 is a trumpeter kit and the BTR-80-A is by trumpeter, the dio- display base is something I bought off e bay cheap

Uploading: 892ED6F6-920C-481F-BE61-61040AC98729.jpeg…
Processing: 34B629D3-AB4C-4CF1-81EB-A8813AD0D68E.jpeg…
Uploading: D01C6276-41D8-45F2-9B9B-261C38C7C16B.jpeg…
Uploading: 4B8BA390-2409-4AE3-87F4-DB5DEDD6C808.jpeg…
Uploading: 5DF583C6-4B2B-4AB4-A3D1-891616C045B5.jpeg…

20 Likes

Some top builds there Nick. They all look very good. I don’t think some of the images did the final upload ? That Dio base is simple, but very effective… Shows them all off really nicely :+1::+1:

You have been a busy boy.
Nice jobs!

Very nice collection. They look really good on that base! :star_struck:

—mike

Here are the pics of the T 72-3BM MENG kit that did not upload for some reason thanks for the compliments guys!

13 Likes

yes i have !, with a week off due to contracting covid,that ran through my house, i was isolated in my downstairs hobby room,…be suprised at what you can get done! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You rang?

3 Likes

Lol … very good :+1:

1 Like

I did the same thing when my wife had vivid.

1 Like

I just finished my T64 BV (trumpeter)
I was inspired by the Ukrainian T64
but it is not a reproduction of a vehicle in service

16 Likes

Very nice work…looks perfect on the base with the figure and all the extras… Looks like a nice capture of a lot of the real images we’ve seen posted … :+1::+1:

1 Like

I think this is a great idea.

1 Like

Finally took a few minutes to scroll through this post and scope out the pics, all are very nice builds with some inspiring dios, we need more “Open” posts like this with no deadlines or restrictions so a modeler can post their work without creating a new topic header every time . . . maybe :thinking:

Cajun :crocodile:

5 Likes