'Cat Break' full scratchbuild 1/35 scale vignettet

My latest full scratchbuilt 1/35 scale

vignette ‘Cat Break’.
Head from Jon Smith Modellbau. Right hand from Royal Models. Pail from Chino Models. Brush head from an aftermarket 3D printing company. Boots from a MiniArt figure kit set. The rest is from the spares box. Finished in acrylics. Water is a combination of UV resin (for volume) and AK Puddles water effects. Used the Dirty Down ‘Rust’ and ‘Moss’ effects for added ‘pop’ to the finish. Final weathering with VMS weathering powders. Hope you like it. Cheers!
Kenneth.

12 Likes

Fantastic little piece Kenneth- really well put together- you can grasp the idea right away. Great painting too on the figure, cat and smaller details like the paving and the bucket.

3 Likes

That’s really well done. Fantastic details. Typical cat: he’s just “helping”. :laughing:

Jim

3 Likes

Congratulations on a well done piece. Very different from what we usually see. :+1:

2 Likes

Purrr-fect composition and story telling

3 Likes

I got an immediate chuckle after seeing this! Nice composition. :smile_cat:

—mike

1 Like

That’s really nicely done. Good to see a subject with a little humour!

How did you make the cat?

1 Like

By a strange coincidence, I’ve got a ‘helper’ right now while I work on a Mig!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone :heart_eyes:! I had great fun creating it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Cheers!
Kenneth.

I just found it in my spares box :smiling_face:. Don’t even remember the source kit :face_with_peeking_eye:. It fitted the scene though, so I used it :smile:.
Kenneth.

1 Like

Thanks.
Wonder if he was in one of those farm yard animal sets most of the figure manufacturers do?

1 Like

Probably :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

very cute

Thank you.