Confused about squadron

Got an email from Squadron saying they are coming back. That’s good I guess? I bought from them a long, long time ago. So long ago I’m puzzled about what I actually bought back then as I wasn’t buying and building plastic models. But I digress.

The email said this new company bought out squadron’s assets and is rebuilding to be able to make an offering in June. OK. I also saw something on Kitlinx that said they bought out Squadron’s inventory. So I has a confused…

As with anyone entering into business whether I’ll ever do business with them or not, I wish them much success and prosperity.

Saw this on Hyperspace - Squadron Auction, Kitlinx comments

Hopefully, new organization will have more a clue than that last band of management yoyo’s that guided Squadron’s descent into the Abyss.

If you go to www.sqadron.com something new has shown up.

Cheers :beer: :robot: :beer:

Looks like more action is going on at Squadron (Rise of the Phoenix)

More Cheers
:beer: :robot: :beer:

1 Like

That’s the email I received.

Looks like the Squadron.com site is back up and open for business.

Woot !! I can wear my Squadron hat again…

Many Cheers
:beer: :robot: :beer:

I still like Scalehobbyist, but if I’ll go with whoever has what I want,and is it cheaper.

I will check out their new Squadron site but in all likelihood stick with The Tank Museum for kits cause the dollars go to a worthy cause and Sprue Brothers for most of the other stuff.

Edit - doesn’t look like one can sort by scale on their new site yet…