So managed to get a bit done today.
I have added the beams and joists for the floor. This was the 2nd attempt at them as after doing the 1st go I wasnt happy with the scale thickness. So I removed them and thinned them all down. I then oiled them to darken them (you won’t see much on the finished model).
I have added a ceiling to the underside of the 1st floor and will paint that a matt colour. I have also added the floor boards for the upper floor. These have not been damaged yet, hence the sqaure cuts at the end. I plan on snapping them to create the damaged look when they are dry and oil them. I will then varnish and add a few washes over them and weather them. I have also built the dividing wall between upper rooms. I need to putty the join and then sand. It will be painted a matt colour (no wallpaper). I will glue this in once all the weathering is done upstairs.
I have also painted the window frames and door blue and they are drying before they get a clear cote and washes.