Dioramas Plus site news

After having a barely function website that was glitchy and hard for me to update, my youngest daughter helped me build a new site this summer. It not only features all of my 1/35th Scale Dioramas Plus kits, but also my Downtown Deco train layout kits and even some slot car scenic accessories that I sell. It’s much easier for customers to navigate as well. All kits on site are in production.

Please do me a personal favor and have a look around. I hope to switch this link to the official Downtown Deco web address in a few weeks but I just wanted to make sure things are working first.

Cheers!

Randy Pepprock
Owner Dioramas Plus

2 Likes

Randy,

Just spent about a half hour perusing the site on a PC and it looks and works great. Give that kid a raise cause she did a wonderful job.
I’m looking closely at a couple of your items and when spending time rolls around I’ve got you book marked (fixed income here so buying stuff isn’t like it used to be)

Cheers,
C.

I agree good looking site.

A small thing, at least on my phone. The product image text underneath suggest there is two images, when I rotate my phone it shows as expect with not button.

Randy,
I bought your ruined apartment building and some sidewalk lengths. They’re a lot more fun to work with than vac buildings. Here’s what I love best: this apartment has no “back,” it can be rotated and viewed from all sides. A panoptic diorama.

Looks good to me. Very nice diorama stuff.