Dog Green Sector -Omaha Beach 6th June 1944

Hi, approx 250mm x 550mm if I remember right

Have to agree with @justsendit about the arm bearing guy
The “obvious” story comes to a halt and becomes another story

Wow! Great work :+1:

1 Like

very nice dio. See a lot of hard work there. My first platoon sargent was one of the very first men to the top. Said he got up there (took awhile as he was knocked off the ladder several times. When he got up there he looked to his left, and then to the right. Thought to himself “I’m all alone up here.” Then off in the distance to his right a guy waved to him. Said he was OK after that.
gary

1 Like

As many have found, water’s a tall order to pull off but you’ve made it look ridiculously easy, which it ain’t. Bravo, this is a brilliant dio even if it makes me feel as queasy as the Pte. Ryan sequence :nauseated_face: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Thanks. I came VERY close to ruining the whole thing. A pin prick in the base allowed the resin to seap through and melted ALOT of the foam base. I took so filling which is why its not as smooth as id like.

I cant get over how amazing this is! Honestly I think you should leave the figure with the arm because it gives the whole dio a unique look, but that’s just my opinion! :smile:

2 Likes

Very , very cool RedFive !!

1 Like

Great work Red, all over. I especially love the water works, very well incorporated into the scene, realistically, I might add.

1 Like