Euro Tramcar Diorama | Armorama™

I'm not very good at figure painting, so this simple diorama will hopefully improve my skills as we progress. Let's take this a step at a time. Please feel free to let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions post them here.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/video/euro-tramcar-diorama

It’s a nice vehicle, but watch the assembly of the sides. Its multiple pieces and they all need to line up correctly or the roof will be wonky. Also, the outside doors have metal rods/bars across them (a safety feature I assume?) They are fragile as heck, and I’ve noticed noone who had built this had put them on. Finally, the figures were pretty disappointing, rather soft in detail. Not up to miniart usual standard.

For an alternative review here are most of the tram passengers - there is one dud figure I didn’t use (looks like a cross-dresser) but as for the others…

I substantially altered the kit to make Prague trams but the handrails were standard to both – yes tricky to get off the sprue but the plastic is quite forgiving (i.e. not too brittle) so once in place it takes real vandalism to displace them. :tumbler_glass: