Events/shows in Europe

Can anyone suggest events and shows in Europe that are good for military dioramas etc? I know about IPMS scale model world in the uk. I’d like to visit any around Germany, Switzerland, maybe Italy, France, NL etc . I’m living in Germany.

Hi there,

since you are from Germany, I think you know “Intermodellbau” in Dortmund. Normaly it’s in march/april, but due to covid (cancelled in 2020) it’s replaced this year in november. See for the homepage in the link : Startseite | INTERMODELLBAU | Messe Dortmund

Hope this will help.

1 Like

When I was still living in Switzerland :switzerland: near the Italian border I used to go every year at Hobby Model Expo in Novegro near Milan it’s allways in September

Thanks Tasmo, I will check that out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Paul, you can do worse than attend IPMS Belgium’s “Plastic & Steel”; I’ve been attending (and exhibiting) for around the last 5 years or so - excellent show, loads of traders and European clubs, some stunning models and a very relaxed, cheerful atmosphere. If you stay in nearby Aalst you’ll also be in for a social treat with outstanding restaurants and bars. It’s a 2-day event; on site catering and beverages especially highly recommended.

Sadly, I’m not going this year due to the rather indecisive and chaotic UK governmental restrictions over Covid, but highly recommended in the normal run of things.

See:

plasticandsteel.be

Thanks Brian, I’ll have a look at that!