F-4E Phantom Hellenic Air Force Revell 1/32

A good friend of mine asked me to build this as a gift to his father with particular requests regarding the loadout and weathering (minimal).

The kit is a Revell 1/32 F-4G converted to E using the Eduard set for the Tamiya F-4E cockpit (the set helps a lot in improving the canopy details mostly), resin exhausts, resin side walls for the cockpit, kit ejection seats with Eduard straps. The only thing I regret is not changing the front nose cone with a resin one.

Stencils and decals are from Procal decals that do a lot of 1/32 Hellenic Phantom schemes.

13 Likes

Stunning build Nikos, thanks for sharing! :greece:

2 Likes

That looks fantastic Nikos. What a great build. Love the cam scheme and the final look, you have really smashed it. One of my favourite F birds… excellent work, whoever it is for will be a very happy person.

1 Like

Fantastic build and finish. It must have taken a few sessions to do the stencils :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I actually enjoyed the time spent on stenciling, I even downloaded the manual for the stencils. It helps to learn a lot about the plane details and stuff. It took me quite some time though, as you said, probably 20-25 hours total work, including the studying.

Absolutely jaw dropping build Niko…

1 Like