Fh70, UK version

Started this, FH70 1/35 from Y modelle UK version.

Well done Frank; I was toying with the idea but I don’t see a Foden Limber vehicle being produced anytime soon - and I like to depict my artillery (mostly) towed. Anyway, 'be following this with interest.

Afterthought: Of course it might look sufficiently interesting being driven by the APU; hmmm.

1 Like

It is going by APU, hard to take to shows spread eagle.

Makes sense!

Thought there was a Foden 8x8, but this is the closet I can find: AA products » 1:35th Complete Kits » K179a

Is this Stash or recent purchase?
Interested in Y-Modelle, but not willing to risk highway robbery by HMRC Ben Turpins at the PO at the moment…

I have JGSDF 155mm Howitzer FH-70 on pre-order from 1999.co.jp at the mo… might bwe a while in getting here though

Would Ben be a descendant of Dick Turpin?

Different scale but both together

http://www.asam.co.uk/

A lot more detail in that one from 1999.co.jp.

Yea, the Highway Robbery D!cks want us to Ben Dover? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Jon, thanks for the thought and the AA kit might be a starter but it would take a lot of work and I really haven’t the wherewithal to tackle it in order to get the tractor, which is quite complex:

Mind you, for those who could, the combination - of gun and tractor - would be very impressive.

1 Like

I bet you have Ben Dovers full collection.:rofl::rofl:

Was that the 10-disc collection box produced by Phil McCrackin with a
guest appearance by the Irish duo Roy Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzroy?

Don’t know, just walked in barrack blocks on in most rooms :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:,

little bit more work.

2 Likes

update.

Accurate Armour does several variants of the Foden, not just the one above. The recovery vehicle looks to be the one that gets you the correct wheel arrangement. A little scratchbuilding and you’re there.

paint on, needs covers breach and baffle to be made.

Update.

4 Likes

Very nice, what did you think of the quality of the kit?