First post. But the title must be at least 10 characters so I added these extra letters

This was 12 images in like under a minute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also if you do an upload like mine you’ll see that initially the images are just in the post, visible, but not clickable. After a while (background process I guess) they are clickable and in a lightbox style viewer when magnified.

1 Like

Looking good, I like it.

Checking to insert the image…

From the web and directly from my PC.

Mario

1 Like

Easy! I like it. That solves the problem of constant “how to add an image” questions…

Mario

I have added you all as moderators so you can reach the Staff category as well as see some of the admin links in the upper toolbar. If you click on the 3 bars next to your avatar, note the “Admin” tool option as well as the “Reports” link. This is where any reported posts would live. I will flag Mario’s last post so we can see how that works.

Is that your kit above btw? Nice interior!

Yes, I’ve been working on it for quite some time now. I’m finally ready to close the interior… and I’m wondering how much would be seen afterwards. :smiley: :partying_face:

Trying some emojis… :cowboy_hat_face:

Mario

Ah, but you’ll KNOW it’s there! That’s all that counts. (Well, that and a bunch of build photos to prove it to unbelievers…)

Hi Jim, if I upload straight from my PC, does it get resized? Or do I still need to shrink it first?

Which reminds me of the story about some aircraft modeler who built some US bomber which had a low fuselage. Since some judges used dentists mirrors to get a peek up into opened wheel wells, bomb bays et.c he built it with open bomb doors and a member of the aircrew doing “number two” over the inside edge of the open bomb bay …
He knew it was there and every judge with a dentist mirror got a good look too …

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hi folks. Playing around to test functions, liking the new playground so far!

Cheers, D

Great work on that interior Mario, looks amazing!

I think on a lot of photos you can get away with just uploading them as is. If the file from your camera is larger than 4mb than you will probably have to resize and in that case yeah make it a reasonable web size. Of course with the advent of 4K screens that size is probably fairly large. Even a 1920 x 1080 image on a 4K screen only takes up about half the screen. :smiley:

Will my old code work?
Without IMG tag:

With IMG tag:

Well, that saves work in the future :slight_smile:

Wow Mario! I love your work. Please share more photos when you can just for the art! No context required LOL

I think the way you can upload pics straight from phone is a very big bonus. Also now up to 4mb allows for better quality and more in depth area focused shots. I’m liking the site more and more.:grin:
And even more so when I start my build blog/forum of the Accurate Armour CVRT Striker that I commanded. I intend to do a great many progress builds, and those alone would of probably taken up most of my pic storage allowance on the other site, and here it won’t be an issue. Another win win :+1:

My thanks to whomever validated or whatever my account as I never received the supposed validation e-mail. Anyway, greetings to all! :wink: Now for an image test or two?

Cheers,
Jan

Jim did a bulk activation of users