For Sale - Tamiya 1/32 60305 - F4 C/D Phantom II and Focke Wulf Jagdflugzeug (Ultimate FW 190 reference book)

Hi, all:

That time of year again. I thought I’d get a jump on my spring cleaning and clear some space.

Buyer pays shipping from NYC 10028, prices are in US dollars. (I don’t charge PayPal fees and I do use the Goods and Services option so the transaction is protected). I note any defects, but feel free to ask and I will elaborate and/or provide photos.

You can email me direct at chris at chrisevansauthor dot com

Cheers!
Chris

For Sale

SOLD 1/32 Tamiya F4 C/D (99% complete – please read). Whoever had it before me removed the cockpit coaming for the C variant and a few underwing pylons. Otherwise complete and will build into a full kit. I have photos. $60 Happy to provide sprue shots so you can see exactly what’s not there.

Focke Wulf Jagdflugzeug Fw190A Fw190 “DORA” Ta 152 H by Peter Rodeike - book is in great to fine shape. Yes, it’s in German and yes, it’s still amazing. 440 pages, large format 8 1/2 x 12", hundreds of photos and a color profile section $175 Photos available.

Classic Airframes 1/48 Scale Arado Ar 68 E/F (WW II Markings) Decals are pristine, sprues still factory sealed. $15

AMT ERTL 1/48 Henschel Hs 129B Tank Hunter WINGS Aviation Collection edition - Four wing halves have been clipped from sprues and canopy is loose (and in a little zip lock to protect it) and decals are pristine. $15

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.