Forklift/Vibratory Combined Roller

These two vehicles are part of a diorama I am currently working on finishing. I have been building the kits that will be incorporated into the diorama. I have another 2.5ton forklift that will also be included, but waiting to finish it of before posting it here. So I hope you like the photos:

5 Likes

Both look great. I have a number of the Hasegawa construction kits that I want to finish, they being one of them.

Stunning work as usual Charles.
It still amazes me how realistic you make them.
Andy :slight_smile:

There’s your signature realism again. Very nice finishes.

Oh, that’s just gorgeous and very realistic looking! Thumbs way up! :grinning:

Appreciate your positive comments guys. Thanks.

Charles,
Once again you’ve raised the bar. Both construction vehicles are masterfully built, painted, and decaled to perfection. But as usual your weathering has turned both models into realistic miniatures that simply amazed me.

joel

1 Like

Thank yoy so much for your over view. I appreciate your uplifting support. Glad you approve. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m constantly amazed by your skills :slight_smile: And jealous.

3 Likes

Much appreciated. You are too kind.

I finally added the amber lights on the sides, and took some photos outside:

3 Likes

Heh, next up will be a hover roller that will look more real than actual pieces of equipment, because that’s just how tiking rolls… :grin:

1 Like

Your build is truly amazing, even more so given the subject of which we rarely see these days. The details are everywhere one looks, but your super realistic weathering makes it almost impossible to tell whether or not we’re looking at a museum quality replica model, or some really nice pictures of the real thing.

joel

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys.

Actually, we should be thanking you.

joel

1 Like

Hi Joel. I’m not sure why, but appreciate the love.

For posting IPMS world class modeling here for all of us to enjoy. It’s just that simple.

joel

1 Like

Thank you for your kind and moving words.