Gaz - aa

Hello everyone, here I am with a new job. This time I’m going to make a German war prey Russian truck set in the east. The model I will do as per box with no particular modifications except the snow chains on the rear wheels. The work I started recently, so I start posting some photos.

Hello

2 Likes

Sounds interesting, look forward to seeing your progress. If you can find them, Armor35 makes a set of resin wheels and Miniart does a plastic set I believe.

Thanks Tank … in the meantime some more progress. I used Flak’s trolley wheels to replace the two outer rear wheels.Then the thicknesses are added to create more space between the two wheels.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, let’s proceed with the construction.

3 Likes

due to wheels shortage you can use only one tyre on rear axle if semplify your job.

By now I have glued the shim, so this time I will put the twin wheels.

Thanks

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A couple more photos. I decided to apply a cover for the engine hood. And to make it I used the white Milliput.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, let’s go ahead with this pickup truck.

2 Likes

I like the engine cover, can you explain more about the process you used to create it? Thanks.

I used the white Milliput putty, spreading it and obtaining a sheet of about 1.5 mm. Then I laid it on the hood of the truck and scored the seams. When it was completely dry, I added 0’5 mm plastic strips. and the details on the radiator using cyanoacrylate glue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information.

Hi folks, I made the isba and the various details of the diorama, stone wall and toilet …

1 Like

All the details look great. :+1:

The toilet is good and beautiful, but not Russian.
Look at the kitography on the toilets.
toilet

Cool man , very cool !!!
Love the bonnet diaper .

Thanks guys … well I admit that not everything reflects the truth, in fact in my works there is always a bit of imagination … :smile:
Meanwhile, I started with toy soldiers.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, we are proceeding, a bit slowly, but we are proceeding.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, and the job is done.

4 Likes

Nicely done man , very cool !!!

Looks great. :+1: