Gebirgsjager Norway 1940

Now, is it just me or does this section of Armorama seem a little bit lonely. All I’m really seeing here is reviews. Come on folks, post your figure builds! Now, just to put my money where my mouth is, here’s one I did a few years ago. A pretty simple conversion of a DML Gebirgsjager. A few nips and tucks here and there, topped off with one of Mr. Saunders finest.

Now, come on lads, post your stuff, otherwise I’ll have to keep posting my rubbish!
G.

11 Likes

Apparently no one likes this, but I do. Nice paint job, but your grass might be a little too green for the snowy climate. It looks like you may have “frosted” the grass a bit, but I would have used a yellow grass. :smiley:

I’d say the same as biggles. although it needs a little touch up in the grass, still looks great.

Holy poop ! This is a Dragon fig ? Great work !
Thanks for sharing !
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Exellent work on that figure:)

Looks great ! Love the paint job especially the gear on his back, ground work looks great too

1 Like

Your build looks really high quality.
Personally I think that figures are one of the hardest parts in the AFV modeling.
I’m just getting to work with more and more figures since they are included in the box.
But it takes long times to make a good quality figure.
That being said, maybe I will do more practice with figures in the future.
Since, it may be a very useful skill to have.

Not sure how I missed this. The figure looks great and I like the base you’ve made. I think if you lightly airbrush the green grass with white it would give it a frosted look and depict the coldness of the mountains and blend in with the rest of the scene. I do really like it.
Cheers,
Charles