Germany half track and 88mm

Its a Flak 18 not a flak 36/37. There are quite a lot of differences.

Thanks for the feedback. Luckily I’m not a WW2 rivet counter. I’m new to 1/35 scale and AFV. At the moment I’m looking at which company makes kits that “turn me on”. I like Miniart. Love RFM. So they are my bench marks.
I’m more interested in dioramas but love the challenge of building a detailed kit.
I’ve placed my order. It’s currently on the road. So it will be a new ‘adventure’.

1 Like

I’ve made a couple of AFV Club guns. They can be a bit fiddly, but on the whole are good kits and excellent representations of the subject. They also go for stuff that other people won’t model. As I said above, the Trumpeter Sdkfz 7 looks like the subject too and they should pair up well. If you check out the Perth Modelling site review you will find that they also made accuracy comments about the Dragon version too. I will accept the Trumpeter one is maybe slightly too long, but you won’t see it unless it is put next to one from another manufacturer. It is a challenging build.

Thanks. I read the Perth review. Not what I wanted to read. But is there a 100% acurate kit out there? No big deal. It will still make a nice project.

Thanks
Bruce

The experts will most likely be able to find some fault with every kit, even if it is only too much simplification. (The engine is included but the ball bearings for the pistons lack one ball each)

1 Like

And the nut holding the wheel !!!

1 Like

Use a MAN 7to gl and declare it as a museum piece found in an underground garage :wink: