Greta T. in scale

Like this?
or do you mean since the latest ice-age? Like this?

No, you defined yourself as knowledgeable about his subject by:

IPCC could obviously benefit from your knowledge to stop them from misleading all of us who get our

Autism and alcohol usage during maternity
" One previous large-scale epidemiologic study using prospectively-collected data from the Danish National Birth Cohort12 found no association between prenatal alcohol use and either ASD or infantile autism, a finding similar to ours…"

2 Likes

Was it this incident at VW in Germany?

:+1: :grin:

1 Like

I think what I recall as being in the U.S.

It´s only a waste of superglue. These guys should better use it for PE parts. :rofl:

2 Likes

Some have glued theselves to street crossings over here or runways of major airports. This does not only disrupt traffic, but also risking peoples lives when emergency vehicles can´t pass.
The biggest mistake they can make is glueing themselves in Cologne Rosenmontagszug. (Carnival parade)

2 Likes

I suspect the “a” in that last word could be replaced by a “u”…
:poop:
Cheers,

M

1 Like

Could those protesters who couldn’t “relieve” themselves be called re-turded?

6 Likes

Well, they do appear to be the definition of “S–t 4 Brains”…

Cheers,

M

1 Like

They did learn about the consequences of sh!t happens or rather when sh!t can’t happen the way it is supposed to.

I wonder what they were thinking when they realised:
“I need to sh!t. Oh Sh!t I can’t get up to go take a sh!t”

Well, they did find themselves in a sh!tty situation …

1 Like

They should have used some of that superglue to seal up their rectal orifices. A possible advantageous side-effect would be that their bowels backed up enough to top-up their cerebellum…

Cheers,

M

2 Likes

I may not be sufficiently ancient as to remember the last Ice Age (as some would have it) but I can remember when the TV science shows were all about the imminent new Ice Age. Note that the onset of these can be very rapid (in geological terms) associated with Heinrich Events, as can their cessation (Dansgaard–Oeschger Events). Basically, we’re living on a planet where it’s natural processes causes climate fluctuations with or without anthropogenic influences, and we had better get used to it. As it is, one really big volcanic event and modern civilisation is screwed anyway. What should be the focus is putting in place mechanisms that would permit at least some of humanity to survive in their present format…

Cheers,

M

4 Likes

Me too …

Is anayone aware her that styrene is made of crude oil? When it´s gone, I don´t like idea of only building resin kit´s? :unamused: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

That is one of the reasons for me having a big stash.
:wink: :grin:

I wonder where the raw materials for polyurethane resin comes from …
:thinking:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Damn, your right, it´s also made form oil! Now we are doomed!

1 Like

There was a similar “iceage” in Germany in 1978/1979. Both Bundeswehr and NVA fought on the “Winterfront”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ef1ZN8SP4
Both Bundeswehr and NVA fought the same enemy.

Katastrophenwinter 1978_1979_10

Katastrophenwinter 1978_1979_13
Katastrophenwinter 1978_1979_14
Why I feel the need to get a BTU-55 dozer for T-55.:slight_smile:
Anyone has an idea how to display such snow masses?

1 Like

That winter caused snow-chaos in the southernmost part of Sweden, the whole area was shut down.
Electric power lines were downed by snow.
The effect was noticed 9 months later in the maternity wards …

2 Likes

Some more pictures.
23-104206935-23-104206939-1545953721
1978_Jahrhundertwinter-in-der-DDR_01_
1978_Jahrhundertwinter-in-der-DDR_02_
1978_Jahrhundertwinter-in-der-DDR_03_
1978_Jahrhundertwinter-in-der-DDR_04_
soldaten-beim-freischaufeln

Nothing like a good Kaminfeuer?

1 Like