Heavy attack drone "Reaper AV-1"

Hi, presenting my first Sci-Fi design of heavy attack drone “Reaper AV-1”, made with Blender.
The scale is… well something like 1/35 or 1/48 :slight_smile:
It has two 30mm rotary triple guns with enhanced munitions; 40mm nose gun with armor piercing and high explosive munition; top mounted twin 30mm guns in rotary cupola for air to air defense; 2x8 tactical missiles in underwing pods. Options for raised and deployed landing gear.

I made a test print, good overall with some imperfections here and there, but is not a design fault :wink:

Cheers!

9 Likes

That looks seriously awesome Venelin — how big is it in real terms ? are you going to put it together and show us the completed kit ?? (please :grin:)

2 Likes

Hi, yes I’m assembling it now, it is approx 20cm in length (from nose to tail). It can be printed bigger of course, but I’m just testing it now :wink:

2 Likes

Thats a decent size. Look forward to seeing it for real :+1:

2 Likes

I assembled the fuselage, I didn’t fit the rear very well, so some filler was needed, but overall is nice. I broke one of the wing, so will print another and the will fit to the body :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks very nice I must say. It has a mix of Halo/Aliens dropship/Terminator look about it, and looks menacing … really like it

3 Likes

Yes, it was inspired by the Aliens/Terminator/Halo universe :slight_smile: . My next idea is to make also a dropship like in the Aliens (not the same of course), with APC inside and some other Sci-fi stuff. But mine original designs.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Well I will be looking forward to them once you are able to get them sorted :+1:

3 Likes

Looks great.

You can add this build to the sci-fi campaign.

2 Likes

Will do, when I assemble it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Temporary assembly, let’s hope the resin landing gear will hold :grin:

5 Likes

That is now looking the part. It turned out great, and the shape looks really nice. Very clever and brilliant idea to do it :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome drone design. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I like this design. Has a sort of Salamander / amphibious / flying lizard thing going on.

4 Likes