Ho Ho Kitmaker Ho

Just wanted to take this opportunity to spread this little message. It’s been a hard difficult year for everyone because of COVID and a lot of other crazy things.
I usually post and follow on Armorama, but always try and follow or look in on other threads on the Kitmaker network.

I would to wish everyone I have chatted with or formed forum friendships with a very Happy Christmas to you all and your families and a safe and enjoyable New Year …:+1::christmas_tree::santa:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family John, along with everyone else here. Even super moderators like @Uncle-Heavy and the rest of yous who work silently in the background and Jim and crew who created the new home.

4 Likes

Happy Holidays to our family of modelers on KitMaker! :slight_smile:

X-mas Cheers,
Jim

6 Likes

Same from the other side of the big pond!

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone here at the Kitmaker family and their families and friends. 2021 will be better in the end, believe me!

Midnighthawks

Happy modelling!
Torsten :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

@Johnnych01 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everyone here, i hope you get to keep your health and your wealth and receive your heart’s desire.

Back at ya John, and everyone on the boards. Have a great, safe and healthy Christmas all. Roll on 2021!