HobbyBoss A4 Skyhawk bomd load

lots of napalm by the way!
gary

hi there!
my A4 is finnally over. Considering how it stared and the fault of the model (particularely slats and flaps that where modelled shut) I am happy with it.
here is a little work in progress…

I know it is not perfect and a lot of details are missing, but again, considering the starting point, I am hapy of the results (I could not believe I didn’t make a mess out of it…)

As far as the boamb load is concerned the landing gear position makes it very difficult even for some artistic licence… road I tried to follow with extended fuse MK82s… :innocent:

Even if I am very happy with the outcome, I could not use them as the extended fuse would hit the foreward weel… :unamused: sooo… I got back to standard ones…

Last but not least I decided to paint the tail markings (well… not the cat…) and to experiment with lead pencil to outline the panel lines which I found more easy to control and more reliable in the outcome. I still used some washes olis, etc… but in the end not too bad I think…

The cockpit received some enhacements too: some cabling in leadwire, seat straps, etc…

as far as the weel bay is concerned I used some lead wire too…

and… that’s it… so… your tourn now: any suggestion and comment is wery welcomed!

ciao
Edo

4 Likes