Hot Out of the Molds 2020 Campaign (ended Dec 2020)

Welcome to the Official Hot Out of the Molds 2020 Campaign on the new KitMaker/Aeroscale forums! This campaign will run until December 31, 2020. Post your campaign related discussion and pictures here. It’s been a great campaign so far!

Michael :stuck_out_tongue:

well my straight of the box build of Poe’s x-wing from the rise of sky walker is just about finished now. it’s been fun building it without “tinkering” with it.

Looks nice, Klaus!

Thanks for making the starting post, Michael!

1 Like

HMS Jervis for my “hot out of the molds”

Hi guys,
unfortunately I’m probably too busy for the rest of the year to get my mojo up and running enough for the build of my kit of Roden’s Focke-Wulf 200 Condor which I intended to use for this campaign. Never say never, but at the moment I prefer the smaller kits and/or other versions of already built ones. Then I know what to expect and how to avoid possible traps. I’m nevertheless sorry to miss out here this year, but I’ll be back in HOTM 2021 !
Good luck for you all and let’s meet in the New Forums as much as in the old ones!
Cheers
Peter

Sorry to hear it, Peter. But if the Mojo is not there, then leave it for later. It is a hobby after all and should be fun :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to see you for the next one in 2021. :+1:t2:

Stevie, welcome onboard. Looking forward to follow your build.

Calling this one done chaps.

a quick build and a build straight out of the box which was a challenge as i wanted to tinker around with it …(can’t remember the last time i did a straight build)

Well, time to close this one down. Well done everyone!

Anyone interested in a HOotM build for 2021?

2 Likes

I am ready for another one :+1:t2: I can even be the campaign leader if that is needed anymore?

But I guess the only function would be to approve builds for the campaign unless ribbons come back.

That’s my impression as well, but thanks for offering!

I’ll go ahead and launch one and you can chime in.

1 Like

It’s a deal :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, of course I’m ready for HOotM 2021! As I missed 2020 I hope I can do better this time!
Cheers
Peter

1 Like

We will do it! :slightly_smiling_face: