Hungary 1945

Good Morning!

The challenge was to accommodate all this good people onTamiya’s old Panzer IV. Figures from Stalingrad, Warriors, Tank and Evolution were used.

The base.

All together.

Thanks a lot!

25 Likes

That is a very nice diorama. Very well executed!

2 Likes

Outstanding work from top to bottom. Figures, vehicle and groundwork included !
J

1 Like

Great scene,captures the desperation

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, Golikell, JRutman and Tojo72!

5 Likes

That’s excellent work there Gelsen ! Love the tank and riders but the base is fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you very much, metalhead85!

I have these figures and a few more to do something similar, Panzer III, halftrack, etc, hope I can come close to your excellent diorama.

1 Like

Hy, Edward!
Just put your skills to work and something good will happen. I’d like to see this work.
Thanks for the words.

Did you do anything to enhance the figures (accentuate uniform wrinkles etc)? They look extraordinary!
Nice job all around!

Well, I use the very old school method to paint the figures (Verlinden mostly). The only exception is I’ve changed the enamel and oils for acryllic paints. But working the same way with the brushes.
Thanks for the comment.

2 Likes

Your painting is quite good! I was wondering if you also did any additional sculpting to enhance the figures.

Just a good cleaning work (mold seams) and in some cases I changed the heads to get better facial expressions. I have a good spare box for it with Hornet, Alpine, Rado and some others brands. They’re very useful.

1 Like

Beautiful work, really conveys the desperation they found themselves in, maybe early 1944? You’ve populated the vehicle nicely, not as simple as it may seem.
Anyhow, well done, especially your base and scratch building. :ok_hand:

Cheers
Dave :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

DOH! My BAD! The title says it all! “Hungary1945” :laughing:
Great job Gelsen!

1 Like

Outstandingly well done!
A+++

1 Like

Strongarden and Wade,
thank you very much fellows! :+1: