I Love Kit? Seriously?

Lol… well to Japanese speakers we are probably always wrong/off. :smiley:

1 Like

No consensus, no “probably”, no uncertainty. The TM shows exactly how it worked.

KL

I don’t think this has anything to do with Merit. I believe this is Trumpeter simply re-branding all the Merit kits, probably because the agreement with Merit expired.

Merit’s website states that all their kits are sold out and if you require missing parts contact Trumpeter. They also don’t sell “I Love Kit”, and of course the Atomic Cannon was never offered in the Merit line.

1 Like

My memory isn’t perfect …

I work at a hobby store that has started to get some of these in stock, they seem fairly decent. Mostly Trumpeter reboxes etc, but there are some interesting kits they offer. We just got a 1/18 Dauntless in.

1/18” Dauntless? How big is the finished model( if you know) ?
Is is RC?

The Dauntless is based on the old Merit boxing of that plane. It is closer to the stuff put out by 21st Century Toys, BBI/Unimax, and Admiral Toys just as a knock-down kit instead of a finished product. They are reasonably accurate in shape but will require some scratchwork to cover some of the more toy-like features such as operating landing gear.