I Need This

6 Likes

That appears to be the new GM Defense Infantry Squad Vehicle (ISV) with loitering munitions. That is the prototype concept and the ISV nine-seater is entering Airborne and Ranger service.

I cannot tell what loitering munitions those are, but they appear to be anti-tank or anti-structure munitions. An allotment of four to fire and three reloads (seven total) makes for a very potent ISV, considering that the ISV can fit inside a CH/MH-47 “Chinook” helicopter. USSOCOM can indeed use this ISV.

@18bravo where did you get those photos? Can I use them, or are they copyrighted? :grinning:

2 Likes

I took them myself. You may use them. Thank your for asking. Many people don’t. I’ve got more if you want.
Added a few more up top.
And this:

3 Likes

I saw the title and the pics and thought “I need one too - it’d really clear the way on the morning commute!”…

2 Likes

@18bravo Please check your private messages, thanks! :grin:

Great photos on the other vehicles. The MRZR drone detector is particularly awesome!

You might like these as well. I got a little info for you too.

Unfortunately I neglected to photograph the Jetboots as seen in the display.
There are some mind boggling munitions coming out - computerized mortar round for example:

3 Likes

@18bravo Great photos yet again! :grinning:

The UUVs and the 6x6 ATV with 4-shot 2.75" APKWS Fletcher laser-guided rocker launcher look really neat.

1 Like

Hey Hon,
I’m taking the death mobile to get some milk…

1 Like

Hey Rob, which show was this?

1 Like

SOF Week.

2 Likes

Ah. I found the Jetboots.

2 Likes

Looks like that Q branch was also present? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I thought I sent these from the plane:

2 Likes