IA-58A Pucará - Malvinas/Falkland - 1982 - 1/72 Special Hobby

Hello everyone, the Pucara IA-58 is almost finished… I’m waiting for some accessories, some rockets and their supports, when them come, I put them in the model and going to end the model, I hope you like it:

Regards, Omar

5 Likes

Great job Omar, your Pucara looks stunning :smiley: The stand looks a bit odd with the front undercarriage hanging over the edge…

1 Like

Tim
The counterweight that I put on it was not enough and it fell off the tail, I did not worry because at first I thought to put it in height and in the end it was like this…

If I give it more height, it collides with the other models, that’s the reason why it looks like this…

3 Likes

I see, then its not odd at all. There’s a good reason. I thought there might so I was a bit hesitant to mention. Thanks for the view of your superb looking collection Omar :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi All
The Pucará IA-58 in 1/72 of Special Hobby finished, Dukel decals and Baires 3D rockets, I hope you like it.
The model represented is a Pucará that was in Malvinas, which participated in 9 missions, the last one shot down by a Stinger missile in Flat Shanty.

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Hi , I didn´t like the last pictures, I took a new ones, any one comments will be welcome…

We follow in touch soon… regards, Omar

5 Likes

Top notch work as always Omar! Excellent treatment of a rare bird.

2 Likes

Thanks, by your comment Don, a great placer to share my model with you

2 Likes

Agree with Don, superb work on the Pucara Omar :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Tim, I like your comment, we still in touch. Regards,Omar

1 Like