Instruction help - Tamiya 25pdr Field Gun

I just received tamiya kit number MM146-500 and now see that the instruction manual is all in Chinese. Unfortunately my Chinese language skills are severely lacking. Is there a place that I can go to get a English copy?

The British Field Gun?

scroll down to Instructions and click Download

The older Tamiya instructions are in Japanese. I’ve never found that to be an issue with building an older Tamiya kit.

Scalemates has a copy but its probably what you already have. tamiya-mm146-25pdr-field-gun

Roman Latin script

English at bottom

If you have a Smart Phone, you can take a picture of the page and use Google Translate to convert it.

thank you for all the great answers someday i hope to be able to help give useful answers to questions here.

I’m glad you got the info you needed, but Wade @Armor_Buff is correct, the pictures in those old Tamiya kits are usually all you need. I built quite a few of them when I was a kid; a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
Ken

1 Like

I thought about just using the pics but I want to build it stows and attached to the tractor that pulls it and I want to make sure that i go the right path for this.

Nothing wrong with that!
Ken