JLTV from RFM | Armorama™

Rye Field Model announced a new series coming in August.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/jltv-from-rfm
3 Likes

Yes! I’ll definitely be waiting for this one rather than the I Love Kit (Panda/Trumpeter) release.

1 Like

Indeed. I had seen some inaccuracies with the I Love Kit. I would have to see some sprue shots of this one and compare to my walk arounds. My feeling is this one will be the better of the two.

1 Like

You’re going to need to expand your basement soon lol

1 Like

Uh-oh… The Joint Light Tactical Vehicle replaced the Humvee and is already in service across multiple Department of Defense branches.

“The Army’s current modernization strategy is primarily focused on six modernization priorities that do not include the JLTV,” the report explains. “Furthermore, the Army announced in January 2022 that under the Army 2030 Force Design Initiative, the Army would either redesignate existing divisions or create new divisions into five new types of divisions.” emphasis added.

This is not good news for anyone, after spending how much to develop it?

This is the 2022 overflow stacked in my studio, waiting to find room for it in the stash shelves downstairs!

3 Likes

You know my address lol :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I don’t feel so bad about mine.

Since I have found storage space, mine is a smaller stack. :joy:

2 Likes

I want one.