La locomotiva T3

Hello everyone, let’s proceed with the base.

6 Likes

Check the distance between the track and the platform.
Looks very close to my eyes but I can be wrong, has happened before, will happen again …

I think it’s okay, but you made me doubt too …

7 Likes

Better to check twice than be sorry afterwards :wink: :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Robin, in the meantime I started painting the base. Lastly, I will put the ballast.

7 Likes

Beautiful work on the rails man , 1/1 scale quality !!

Thanks Cheyenne.
I put the ballast but in the photo it does little … in reality it is much better …

6 Likes

Hi guys, I started painting the locomotive … I admit that painting is my weak point, but in short, let’s hope for the best.

11 Likes

Weak point ? , it’s friggin beautiful !!! … aaaaaaaand scratchbuilt .

4 Likes

I agree. This is awesome ! I see no flaws at all in that paint job. No blobs of glue either, which is what mine would look like.
J

1 Like

Cheyenne, JR, thanks … I’d say the locomotive is finished, still a few tweaks but that’s enough, I’m fed up … :face_exhaling:

10 Likes

“fed up” ?
Do you mean that you have run out of steam :grin: :wink:

Very well done with this project :+1:

Well done. That’s one pretty locomotive. Be proud.

That is one great little locomotive you got there… It has been a heck of a build, but certainly worthwile, and certainly something to be proud of!!!

Robin, Buta, Golikell, well I’m a little fed up, I’ve been on this job since December, but now I’m at the end and I’m happy. Now I’ll start the toy soldiers. I’m already thinking about the new project …
Thank you guys.

1 Like

Beautiful , work of art man !!!
Love the soft dust patina on it !!

1 Like

Thanks Cheyenne, and in the meantime I started the toy soldiers.

5 Likes

Absolutely amazing work! THIS is modeling folks! You should be extremely proud!

Jim
LargeScaleArmory

Thanks Jim
Hello everyone, two other toy soldiers. There will be two more and then I’ll move on to the brushes.

3 Likes

Hi guys how are you, then today the last two toy soldiers, and now we start painting. The next photos will be of the finished work.

4 Likes