Large Mörser Karl dio. “Ziu Vor” Completed

Thanks a lot!
Yeah, all those slackers here… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi Erwin,

One ‘slacker’ reporting for duty, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…it’s the fault of ‘she who must be ignored’ insisting I do some 1/1 filling, sanding, and painting throughout the house…so no 1/35 modelling for me these past two weeks, :unamused:.

Great job on both the tracked resupply vehicle, and the truck, really looking the part, :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

Well, since it is you, and you have a valid reason, you’re excused… :wink:

I used 2 different kinds of paint for the dark yellow (Vallejo Air for de Panzer, AK for the truck) .
Thanks for the compliments…

Ziet er goed uit 101

1 Like

Hartelijk dank. Is al met al een flink project… :smirk:

The dog ate my filler, honest that’s my excuse. Great truck, a peach to weather & I know you’ll do it justice :tumbler_glass:

AW… Poor dog… Must have been sh*tting bricks or better, cobblestones after that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks. The weathering comes along nicely. Though it won’t be as hard lived as the previous one. The unit was not put into action very often, so wear and tear was minimal.

Breaking news!!! The Ammo panzer for the Mörser Karl (Pz. Kpfw IV Ausf. F Fahrgestell) is done. Minus tracks and head for the driver. My hopes for the tracks are Masterclub, as they announced the correct tracks with open guide horns to be released soon. For the head I have to order a set with a Schiffchen somewhere.
As I have seen a picture of this vehicle with a tarp over the shell gripping device (for want of a better word), I figured it would be a nice change, specially since the vehicle just completed a long train journey.
The tarp on the hatch is a necessity, as the hatch dropped and was stepped on. This is to cover up the damage :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice job on the rigging of the crane.Perhaps have the tarp over the clamp partially folded back, to show what is under it… :grin:

Largly thanks to the image you provided :slight_smile:
I know what you mean, but that will be quite difficult without destroying the current tarp, as I used water proof PVA…
Besides, would that be very realistic?

This is the pic that triggered me:

1 Like

Hi Erwin,

You’ve done yourself proud on the munitions panzer, a lovely subtle paint job my friend, :slightly_smiling_face:.

G

Thank you very much for your kind words. They are really much appreciated :hugs:

That works

1 Like

Great lookin vehicle and nice job rigging the cables.
J

Thanks master Jerry, I really appreciate your comment… .Specially comming from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coming along nicely, beauty!!

Cheers Ski, much appreciated.

Trying to do some face painting

2 Likes

Hi Erwin,

Not sure about trying, I’d say you’re succeeding my friend, :slightly_smiling_face:.

G

Thanks. I do my best. I only have to make an adjustment to the field cap… :roll_eyes: