Live Resin - new weapons, accessories and figures [official]

To those looking for info on the decals, check out [FFSMC Productions] Decals 1/35 Russian Digital Flora Camo, https://www.ebay.fr/itm/FFSMC-Productions-Decals-1-35-Russian-Digital-Flora-Camo-/302256407033. I may try this out for some figures to go with the Kamaz 5350 Mustang I’m working on.

So far I’ve tried Cross Delta camo decals and those are great. I’ve also printed my own camo decals which turned out very nicely… but the decals are tedious to work and it takes a lot of patience to do them right.

Also, no matter how thin the decals are and how much setting solution I use, the decals always obscure some of the fine details sculpted on the figure. :confused:

Mario

FFSMC pattern looks not correct
Cross Delta - good decal, thin film fits well on the surface, all smal parts is visible
New Live Resin camo decals tested on LR figures, will start offer with next big release, four types of modern Russian camo

Hi Yaroslav,

Can you please tell us what release plans you have for 2021? :grin: You mentioned that you have a lot if kits ready to release last year and was delaying the release until more sales were made. Thanks.

Soon a new 11 figures drivers and commanders for moderm Russian armor vehicles and trucks - Typhoon - K, Typhoon VDV and Kamaz too

8 Likes

I can definitely use a driver for the Kamaz 5350 Mustang, thanks. Do you have any images showing the 5350 with the remote-controlled weapon station fitted? I’ve looked, but couldn’t find any.

All RCWS is present on exhibitions only, dont have pictures in real
In next week

1 Like

Oh, nice!

Typhoon from RPG looks so much better than from Meng. But I suppose we will be able to use your sets on both versions.

Mario

2 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice upcoming Russian kits, Yaroslav! :smile:

Do you plan to release any new NATO or U.S. figures or kits before the Summer?

Wow! Axel Foley flew in Cobras!! Who knew?

1 Like

Peter - of course! About Cobra helo pilots - need a more information, in the photo I see pilots in some commercial vests. They didn’t use M69 or Chicken Plate?

3 Likes

Nice AK! I always wondered why are there no AKs in Live Resin portfolio… hopefully that will change soon.

Any chance of LR producing some AK versions in 1/16 as well?

Mario

>>About Cobra helo pilots - need a more information, in the photo I see pilots in some commercial vests. They didn’t use M69 or Chicken Plate?<<

Yaroslav, if you can post the Cobra pilot photo, that would help.

Here are some photos of modern-day AH-1 Cobra pilots.

AH-1W Final Flight 2018

AH-1Z Pilots 2016

AH-1Z Pilots 2012

Also, I too am a fan of your 1/16 weapons, such as the 1/16 M4 with M203 which has been a huge help for me. I hope that Live-Resin continues to make more 1/16 kits. I personally think it is supply more than demand as there is a demand for 1/16 figure kits and weapons.

I have noticed that 1/48th scale pilot figures tend to be crappy as a whole. Just blobs for the most parts. Have you thought about making them? 1/48th is the primary scale for aircraft.

1 Like

Have you seen Reedoak’s 3D printed pilots? They look great.

2 Likes

I haven’t. I am starting Tamiya’s Skyraider and the pilot is useless but being a prop job a pilot with a gsuit is not correct. More like a chopper pilot with rolled up sleaves. I will take a look at Reedoak.

1/48 helo crew planned this year (old and a lot of new)
The question was simple - Cobra pilots - typical clothes and poses. But I went deeper into web and found already. Will be in 1/32 with new Vietnam War period Cobra model
And if something have a close pictures pilots inside Cobra cabib ( vietnam period) it very helps
And I would ask to not publish products of other brands in my topic, here discussed the products of LR , and not the direction of pilot models in general

Soon a some new
Very delicate cast
357_1
357_2

3 Likes