Live Resin - new weapons, accessories and figures [official]

4 Likes

3 Likes

One from new Live Resin sets
LRE-35357 Corrected turret for Typhoon VDV vehicle - for MENG VS-014 or RFM 35019 models. RCWS Module 32В01 used on serial vehicles Typhoon VDV, etc.
Order - Corrected turret for Typhoon VDV vehicle - for MENG VS-014 or RFM 35019 models. RCWS Module 32В01 used on serial vehicles Typhoon VDV, etc. - New releases - Catalog

5 Likes

Order at https://models-hobby.com

7 Likes

3 Likes

Submarine crew? 1/144?

Mario

Lol… I doubt it. Probably either 1/35 or 1/48.

Well, seeing Live Resin usually uses codes as LRx-35xxx for 1/35 scale stuff and LRx-48xxx for 1/48 scale stuff… and the image shows Russian sailors on what appears to be a submarine segment…

Mario

1 Like

This is new 21 figures for new Zvezda model - Shuka submarine 1/144 scale

4 Likes

2 Likes

Looking good. I like the idea of diversifying the Live Resin offer…

But you know we are more interested in 1/35 stuff. Can you give us some teasers in that scale as well? Figures, weapons? I really love what you did with the ATV, is there any chance you will be making more vehicles in 1/35 scale? Quads perhaps? :blush:

Mario

How about more 1/35 helicopter pilots; Vietnam era, Modern USMC/USN, etc.?

1 Like

Or how about that much-wished for 1/35 Javelin ATGM gunner and missile launcher? I think Black Dog made a 1/35 resin Javelin ATGM launcher, but no one else for that matter.

Also, Live-Resin hasn’t made any 1/35 Special Forces figures as most of their figures are of conventional soldiers.

Yes, I too would like to see more individual stand-alone 1/35 modern figures of NATO, U.S., civilian, and other armies.

1 Like

I agree with you, more helo pilots and crews (Nam and modern). It would be nice.

1 Like

More helo crews in progress

1 Like

Good to know!

Dear Customers, new release Live Resin shipping is started!
We will close all orders in five days, please check accounts to watch
All new orders ship immediately
And some new!

9 Likes

The two new U.S. figures look awesome, Yaroslav! However, I do not see them for sale on your Models-Hobby website yet. And what is that other figure on the right side in the background?

Pete, I believe this image is just a teaser of things to come from Live Resin…

Looking good Yaroslav!

Mario

Holy cow!!! Outstanding, Yaroslavl, as always!