Looking for inspiration?

Jaded by all the what-ifs, whatnots & wtf’s? Look no further, THIS is the challenge you’ve been yearning for. Replicate one of these two actual beauties, complete with the entire Munich police force on their annual team-building outing:

First, for the less adventurous here’s the Magirus MM 1928, let’s call it a Streckenlimopolizeiwagen or Strepo for short. ICM might be able to help out with the front & back ends and Evergreen for the centre section…

…or for a real challenge how about this, clearly a MAN something…perhaps a StraßenbusdergeradenStraße mit Anhӓnger although some sources claim it’s a KannnichtumdieEckedrehennwagen…

MAN with trailer

Not intended as a group-build or campaign, I just felt like rattling some cages - too many lurkers & not enough do-ers :firecracker: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

I wonder how they behaved at right-angle intersections (to say nothing about u-turns)… :thinking:

H.P.

1 Like

Maybe these were intended for wide and straight Berlin alleys only?

1 Like

I could just imagine one of these at the drive-thru at McDonald’s…

Could this one be from the same designer…?

H.P.

1 Like

No fun during an allied air attack. If this was accepted for service, the Suggestivname would have been either Tatzelwurm or Tausendfüsser (Millipede).

1 Like

Looks like a creation from Top Gear limo challenge.

1 Like