Lots of Kirin, SOL, VP, MIG, etc. 1/35, 1/16, 1/9 for sale!

Hi all,

Lots of goodies posted to eBay right now. Figures, accessories, conversions, diorama goodies, yada yada… Willing to deal away from eBay to save us both fees, taxes, etc. too.

Search for seller “engeee

If you see something interesting please feel free to contact me direct at: engeee@aol.com

By all means, I’m accepting offers…funds must be raised!

Thanks for looking!

Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve,

I remember I already tried searching eBay using your seller username but no hits. The same thing happened today.

Can you please provide the direct link to your eBay sales?

Mario

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/sch/engeee/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

1 Like

Mario,
See the post above…he has already kindly posted a link for me.

Thank you both!
Steve

Thank you Varanusk!

Thanks Carlos, but clicking the link provides 0 hits as well… it looks like there are no eBay items for sale from seller engeee… strange.

Mario

EDIT: Going to engeee profile and clicking ‘View items for sale’ also brings 0 results.

1 Like

Got to eBay click advanced search, go down to search by seller and type engeee click enter. Make sure there is nothing in the primary search bar when doing this

Mario,
Try again…It may have had to do with being a foreign or international buyer?

Steve (engeee)

Steve, not sure where the problem is. I remember I had the same issue last time I wanted to check your auctions…

engeee2

Mario

not working for me either, I’m using eBay UK version on my phone

I have no problems. Using Ebay.com, and as noted above, going to advanced search and putting in Steve’s engeee under Sellers.

Hi all,
At first I thought it may have been limitations I had put on foreign eBay buyers as I have had issues with shipping to Italy and a few other places. All of that is turned off now. If you are still unable to see the auctions try this…search once while logged in as an eBay member and also not signed in at all. I do have some eBay members blocked (sorry if it happens to be you). They were warned after they repeatedly kept making ridiculously low-ball offers and many, many non-related questions. It should still allow them to contact me but it would not allow them to bid/buy.
This may help answer a few things.

Thanks,
Steve

This is really strange, this morning when posted the link I was able to see some 45 items for sale, but now I can not and as others have reported, it shows 0.

Interesting… I tried your link on a friend’s computer. No one signed in to eBay, and it did come up with my (engeee) listings (45). With more to be added shortly.

Steve

I guess if you can’t get through…email me direct and I’ll send screen shots of the auction list.

Steve
engeee@aol.com

It’s a problem with eBay or your account settings, not listing items if you are outside USA.

If you access through https://www.proxysite.com/ using an US server, it will show fine.

NOTE that I do not recommend using a free proxy to login and provide your credit card data, this is just a test to see where the problem is.

Friendly BUMP…lowered prices on what’s left (plus additions)

Thanks!
steve

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.