M2/M3 Bradley Reference

This is R12 from the Bradley Infantry unit attached to Task Force 1-64 during the first Thunder Run. It is on display with other models of the vehicles used that day at the 3rd ID Museum at Ft. Stewart, GA.

A 2nd ID M3A3 Bradley from Korea.

“THE BEST JOB I EVER HAD!”

6 Likes

Great images here and whole thread keeps getting better.

1 Like

Damn man Epi that R-12 is the best Bradley model I’ve ever seen! And I’ve seen hundreds! Just outstanding in every respect. The build, the finish, the detailing, the weathering, the stowage - just incredible. If that model came to Armorcon I’d put it in for Best In Show. Well done brother. :+1: :beer:

1 Like

Sorry Gino no offence for the above post!

No need to apologize to me. Pete does great work.

AWE, you make me blush Robert!!! :relaxed:

I provided all this pictures of the M2A0+ Bradley I got to use for testing while I was a technician with the texas Army National Guard to Primeportal.

1 Like

Testing equipment used to test the ISU(Integrated Sight Unit), MGS(Missile Guidance Set), and the launcher.

Here’s are a couple pics of my Meng M2A3 built OOB:

2 Likes

Information on the missile:

2 Likes

When building the Tamiya Bradley’s, a lot of modelers miss this on the gun mantlet. It is the port where the 25mm shells are ejected out from:

And the latch that unlocks and locks the barrel in:

The Meng Bradley’s have the ejector port, but not the latch.

4 Likes

My take on a Bradley AMPV:

10 Likes

I really like your AMPV, Pete. I may have to do one as well.

Has anyone seen any interior pics of any AMPVs? I would like to add an interior if/when I do one. Probably just the standard APC version.

More on the way…

AMEV

Command Post Carrier

Mortar Carrier

1 Like

6 Likes

Very nice, Pete. I really like how you fully opened up the engine compartment.

3 Likes

This is a really great topic to follow. Thank you all for sharing such first hand information.

Olivier

Dang, great pics guys, real and models :sunglasses::+1: